Maui Punch 10 Pack
Text 0401 465 613
or make 4 interest-free payments of AUD $NaN fortnightly with More info
Keto Maui Punch flavour.
Leaders in ketone supplements debut newest product to reduce fat, preserve muscle and increase energy and focus
Ketosis is a metabolic state in which most of the body’s energy supply comes from fat. In contrast to a state of glycolysis where blood glucose (carbohydrate) provides most of the energy. Ketosis is characterised by serum concentrations of ketone bodies over 0.5mmol with low and stable levels of insulin and blood glucose. Put simply, you need to eat a very low carbohydrate and high fat high diet. This for most people proves very challenging and requires a very strict diet and training regime. Sustainability becomes a very big factor!
University research suggests that exogenous (from outside the body) ketone supplements can induce ketosis, even when there are normal levels of blood glucose within the body. This is what Keto-OS claims to do within 15-30 minutes. So basically people can put their body into a state of ketosis with no change to nutrition or training and reap all the benefits. Again sounded to good to be true, but certainly sounded like it was worth giving it a shot!
What are the benefits of Ketosis and taking Ketones?
KETO//OS is for any individual that is looking to improve her or his body, life and performance capacity. Whether you are looking to lose excess fat, need to reduce inflammation in the body or just want to be more mentally focused and clear, KETO//OS makes it possible for you.
Studies suggest there are a wide range of benefits that come from using ketones as fuel.
- Body recomposition
- Blood sugar balance and enhanced insulin sensitivity
- Increased satiety and decreased food cravings
- Improved energy levels, oxygen capacity, motor performance & athletic performance
- Migraine treatment
- Neuro-protective benefits in seizure disorders; ADHD; Alzheimer’s disease, memory and cognitive function; Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis
- Autism and improved behavior and social impacts
- Mood stabilization in bipolar disorder (type II)
- Stroke prevention; cardiovascular disease; metabolic syndrome management; improved cholesterol levels